Join colleagues from around the world at the International Sentinel Node Society’s Biennial Meeting, ISNS 2020, in collaboration with the Society of Surgical Oncology.
ISNS 2020 will explore an integrated approach to assessing the role of the sentinel node (SN) in cancer care. Topics discussed during this meeting will include:
- Landmark clinical trials that have shaped the understanding of the role of SN biopsy in staging and treatment decision making
- Personalised prognosis in an era of SN biopsy and molecular medicine
- Pathological assessment of the SN across cancer types
- Tumour and SN biology/immunology
- New technologies
- Case-based multi-disciplinary tumour boards