Hosted by the limbic, join a panel of local experts discussing the most innovative and transformational clinical studies in breast, lung, GU, GI and skin cancer from the 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting. This hybrid dinner meeting and live webinar is free for oncology health care professionals currently practicing in Australia.
- A/Prof Prunella Blinman. Medical Oncologist, Concord Hospital; Concord Clinical School, The University of Sydney, Chair, Medical Oncology Group of Australia.
- A/Prof Alexander Menzies. Medical Oncologist and Associate Professor of Melanoma Medical Oncology at Melanoma Institute Australia, The University of Sydney and Royal North Shore and Mater Hospitals.
- Dr Ben Kong. Medical Oncologist, Royal North Shore, North Shore Private and Mater Hospitals, and Oncology Clinical Research Fellow, NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre.
- Prof Elgene Lim. Laboratory Head & Senior Medical Oncologist, National Breast Cancer Foundation Endowed Chair, Connie Johnson Breast Cancer Research Laboratory, Garvan Institute of Medical Research; Professor of Medicine, St Vincent’s Clinical School, Faculty of Medicine, UNSW.
- Prof Michael Boyer AM. Chief Clinical Officer and Conjoint Chair of Medical Oncology and Thoracic Oncology at Chris O’Brien Lifehouse.
- Dr Deme Karikios. Medical Oncologist, Nepean Cancer Care Centre, Clinical Lecturer, The University of Sydney and Deputy Chair of MOGA.
Networking drinks from 6:15pm; program with dinner starts at 6:45pm.