Are you wondering where to start with your skin cancer medicine education? Or are you considering advancing your skills further but unsure which direction to take or exactly how to do that? This interactive panel webinar will answer all of your questions!
Hosted by the Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA) and featuring three primary care practitioners at various stages of their education journey, this unique panel webinar is not to be missed.
You will hear from:
- A female primary care practitioner just starting out in skin cancer medicine
- An experienced practitioner who owns the largest skin cancer clinic in New Zealand
- A recently graduated College Fellow who is also a passionate supporter and educator of other primary care practitioners
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to map your skin cancer medicine journey for 2022 and beyond.
Take-aways will include:
- Why our panel members chose to focus on skin cancer medicine – what are the personal and professional benefits/motivations?
- What pathway did they each take to upskill? How long did that take? What inspired them to take that pathway?
- Why they chose SCCA for their lifelong learning
- What is an Accredited Skin Cancer Doctor and SCCA Fellow?