Melanoma Institute Australia is proud to be collaborating with Cancer Nurses Society of Australia on a live nurse webinar, Melanoma 101: from detection to survivorship.
Our understanding and treatment of melanoma has rapidly evolved in the last decade. During this webinar, the experts at MIA will translate the latest research into the clinic setting and present on how to detect melanoma, early and late-stage disease management (including the latest research on emerging treatments) and caring for your patient through the survivorship phase.
- What is melanoma?
- How to identify melanoma?
- Who is at risk?
- Early-stage disease management
o Risk Calculators
o Current research: Neoadjuvant studies
- What does advanced disease look like?
- Advanced disease management
o Importance of patient education
o Support services
o Current research: eProms and survivorship studies
- Questions & Answers
• Shahn Coburn, Surgical CNC and Head, Nursing Craft Group, Melanoma Institute Australia
• Rebecca Biviano, Medical Oncology CNC, Melanoma Institute Australia