Join us for our latest quarterly webinar in our MIA Nurse Webinar Series. Nurses are invited to register for our next webinar, ‘Diagnosing and managing skin cancer: The nurses’ role’.
Presenters Jodi Ratnik (Melanographer and Research Nurse) and Denise Wilson (CNS) will cover:
- The nurses’ role in the diagnosis and management of skin cancer and how we facilitate the patients’ journey
- Building confidence in skin checking and appropriate referrals to dermatologists
- Why we use photography
- Who is photography is recommended for?
- Lesion selection for photographic monitoring
- Advancing technology, 3D photography and artificial intelligence.
This webinar is most suited to General Practice nurses, cosmetic nurses and any nurses assessing areas of skin during patient care, though all nurses are most welcome to register.
CPD: 1 CPD hour.