The 2nd Australasian Ocular Melanoma Alliance Summit brings together healthcare professionals and researchers in ocular melanoma to facilitate national and international collaborations for this rare and debilitating cancer. Covering laboratory and translational research, clinical trials and registries, diagnosis and clinical management with updates on current and future treatment options, this diverse program also includes consumer and clinician discussion panels. This virtual summit is the premier ocular melanoma cross-disciplinary meeting in Australasia.
Keynote speakers include:
• Dr Brian Marr (Columbia University Irving Medical Centre)
• Dr Richard Carvajal (Columbia University Irving Medical Centre)
• Prof John McKenzie (Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital)
• A/Prof Elin Gray (Melanoma Research Group, Edith Cowan University)
• Dr Svetlana Cherepanoff (SydPath St Vincent’s Hospital)