For your chance to win a HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope, Desktop Charger and Small Contact Plate AND registration to Skin Cancer College Australasia’s Online Certificate of Dermoscopy course (total prize value at over $5,500):
1. Complete the module The busy GP: How to include skin checks in general practice (free log in required)
2. Tell us in 100 words or less why you are keen to kick-start a career in skin cancer medicine.
The competition is only open to Australian residents who are also current General Practitioners registered to practice in Australia.
About the prizes:
HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope, Desktop charger and Small Contact Plate (valued at $3668)
If there’s something to discover, you’ll be sure to see it with the HEINE Delta 30 Dermatoscope.
- Largest true field of view of 30mm (lens 32mm).
- Extremely sharp image with the new achromatic HEINE optical system.
- Ergonomic handling due to angled product design.
- Excellent colour rendering due to LED HQ.
- Digital documentation with the exclusive HEINE DERM app or the HEINE Cube System.
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination.
Online Certificate of Dermoscopy course (valued at $1850)
Presented online and running over only 3 weeks, this course is the perfect way to boost your skin cancer knowledge and gain confidence in an essential diagnostic skill. Enjoy live interactivity with expert dermoscopists including questions and feedback in real time. This course will give you the confidence and capability to implement dermoscopy in your daily practice.
- An ideal introduction to dermoscopy.
- Explore dermoscopic algorithms and terminology.
- Discover the practical application of dermoscopy in primary care practice.
- Be introduced to simple skin photographic techniques.
- Learn how to conduct comprehensive skin examinations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are also current General Practitioners registered to a practice in Australia. One entry per person is allowed. To enter the competition, each entrant must first register at melanomaeducation.org.au and then, during the competition period, complete the module ‘The busy GP: How to include skin checks in general practice’ and answer the competition question in 100 words or less: “Why you are keen to kick-start a career in skin cancer medicine?”. Entrants must also provide their full name, AHPRA number, a valid email address, clinic name and mobile number to be eligible.
The prize is a HEINE DELTA 30 Dermatoscope, Desktop Charger and Small Contact Plate (valued at $3668 inc GST) AND registration to Skin Cancer College Australasia’s Online Certificate of Dermoscopy course (valued at $1850 inc GST). The online course must be used by 30 June 2023 or it will be forfeited. The prize cannot be transferred to another person or redeemed for cash.
The competition is open from 22 March 2022 to 30 June 2022. The winner will be judged by 21 July 2022 and notified within 2 business days by phone or email. The Promoter is Melanoma Institute Australia, 40 Rocklands Rd, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065 Australia.
For full Terms and Conditions, click here