Be part of the largest annual skin cancer event in 2019.
The 9th Annual Skin Cancer Congress promises to deliver current, practical, real-world information for primary care skin cancer professionals.
If you’re looking for relevant topics, diverse speakers, fresh perspectives, and great networking, look no further. From sunscreen to early detection, patient consent to diagnosis, surgery to oncology, wound care to artificial intelligence, it’s all right here at the 9th Annual Skin Cancer Congress.
- Associate Professor Matteo Carlino – Leading melanoma medical oncologist
- Associate Professor Geoff Sussman – Wound management expert
- Dr Maryam Sadeghi – Leader in artificial intelligence and skin cancer medicine
- Professor David Whiteman – Renowned researcher in sunscreens and their impact on public health
- Dr Sarah Wallace – Expert dermatopathologist