Melanoma Institute Australia is partnering with the limbic to bring you an exciting case-study based discussion live online. In this webinar, our multidisciplinary expert panelists will discuss hot topics in melanoma from ESMO 2020 including neoadjuvant therapy and brain metastases.
- Professor Georgina Long AO. Co-Medical Director of Melanoma Institute Australia (MIA); Chair, Melanoma Medical Oncology and Translational Research, MIA and Royal North Shore Hospital, The University of Sydney
With special guests:
- Professor Grant McArthur – Executive Director, Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre; Consultant Medical Oncologist, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre; Head, Molecular Oncology Laboratory and Cancer Therapeutics Program, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre; Lorenzo Galli Chair of Melanoma and Skin Cancers, University of Melbourne
- Dr Thomas Pennington – General Surgeon and Surgical Oncologist, Melanoma Institute Australia, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Northern Beaches Hospital, Mater Hospital
- Dr Brindha Shivalingam – Neurosurgeon, Melanoma Institute Australia, Director of Neurosurgery, The Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, Consultant Neurosurgeon, The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Mater Hospital
- Professor Angela Hong – Radiation Oncologist at Melanoma Institute Australia, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse and Mater Hospital
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm AEDT