Join together with 1,500 of the world’s leading dermatologists, surgeons, pathologists, haematologists, oncologists and GPs for the 17th World Congress on Cancers of the Skin (WCCS 2018). WCCS 2018 has become a major interdisciplinary and influential congress for clinicians and scientists working in the fields of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer.
The program includes:
- Sessions on diagnosis and management of non-melanoma skin cancer
- A full day of skin surgery pearls and techniques
- Dermoscopy sessions (basic and advanced)
- Sessions on skin lymphoma and Merkel cell carcinoma
- Sessions on melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer pathology
- Updates on ground-breaking medical treatments for melanoma
- Cutting-edge radiotherapy approaches for skin cancer
To view the program, register and receive discounted flights, click here.