Upskill with your whole team at the 11th Annual Skin Cancer Summit and Masterclasses designed to equip skin cancer doctors, nurses and practice managers with the knowledge necessary to optimise your practice and deliver the highest standard in skin cancer services. Learn from the world’s most qualified and accomplished skin cancer surgeons and dermoscopists as they share the latest cutting-edge developments in their relevant skin cancer field.
The 2019 expanded program includes:
- Skin Cancer Surgery Masterclass: Add new tools to your surgical toolkit with practical instruction in more advanced, rarely covered closure techniques from renowned surgeon Dr Con Pappas.
- Dermoscopy Masterclass: Learn from leading skin cancer expert A/Prof David L. Swanson in a highly interactive masterclass covering advanced skin cancer diagnosis, including case discussions.
- Skin Cancer Update for Doctors: Go back to basics with a refresher for skin cancer doctors highlighting best-practice tips for getting started, including Medicare billing, medico-legal regulations, dermoscopy, emerging skin cancer technologies, and so much more expert advice for maximising practice efficiency.
- Practice Managers Masterclass: Optimise your skin cancer services by providing your staff with the right training to free up doctors and meet current best standards as they learn the key elements for running a successful skin cancer practice.
- Nurses Masterclass: Give your nursing staff the skills they need to help your clinic soar, including information on the surgical and non-surgical management of patients and how to interpret histopathology and deliver results to patients.
Finally, the Summit agenda has been condensed into one day to ensure a shorter, sharper program to spike your interest in the next generation of skin cancer medicine. It is guaranteed to be a jam-packed, reimagined Summit and Masterclass program.
To see the full list of engaging topics, world-class speakers and CPD accreditation, click here.